Firing Industries works with major manufacturers to make their processing solutions available to Canadian businesses. Jacob Tubing, for example, has a wide international reputation for its industrial tubing solutions. This tubing is perfect for several common applications, including bulk goods handling, low-pressure conveyance, and dust extraction and exhaust air.
For more than nine decades, companies in many sectors have relied on Jacob’s industrial tubing solutions: chemicals, food processing, metalworking, pharmaceuticals, plastics, pulp and paper, and recycling benefit highly from them.
Difference, diversity, flexibility, and reliability
There are many advantages to using Jacob tubing systems. The company devotes itself to high quality standards, outstanding innovation, and an uncompromising selection of materials. Jacob also benefits customers with profound knowledge of their industries, unmatched tubing expertise, and dedicated client service. There are six basic principles of Jacob’s system of customer satisfaction:
- Difference – Other manufacturers make industrial tubing solutions designed specifically for projects and weld it together at the worksite. But Jacob uses a more efficient method: fitting standard modular parts with lipped ends into a U-shaped gasket and joining them with a pull ring.
- Diversity – Jacob components can be used to configure complex tubing systems, with more than 8,000 standardized parts at hand. Firing Industries also carries customized parts for existing systems.
- Easy connection – Users can connect the components in Jacob tubing systems in one simple movement. This is made even easier with the Quick Connect pull ring.
- Flexibility – Each system’s modular design ensures high flexibility, and Jacob can expand and modify existing systems with little effort. Users can assemble or dismantle the pull-ring system in mere seconds, which lowers downtime, reduces costs, and adds efficiency to cleaning.
- Reliability – Although connections are simple, Jacob tubing is as reliable as any welded system. It can handle differential pressures as high as 7¼ pounds per square inch and form a condensate leak-proof seal.
- Quality – By continuously investing in new production technology, machinery, and processes, Jacob expands its quality leadership.
To learn more, contact Firing Industries’ application-sales engineers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 688-0974.