application, both the specifications of the feed material as well as the requirements for the final product need to be considered.
Agglomeration is a specific particle size enlargement process in which particles are “glued” together to increase its’ particle size. Reasons to increase particle size can be to improve flowability, dispersibility/wettability, density, reducing dust or product appearance and to prevent segregation.
On Wednesday, September 30th at 2:00 PM Eastern Time, Hosokawa will host an educational online webinar focusing continuous agglomeration technology such as the Schugi Flexomix and how devices like it can improve material characteristics. This webinar will review:
– The principles agglomeration & wet granulation
– Why agglomerate materials – benefits & problems
– Technologies available for wet granulation
– Considerations in planning an agglomeration process
– Applications & materials that improve with agglomeration
This webinar program is designed for all process engineers in the Chemical, Food, Pharmaceutical, Mineral and Cosmetic industries. The webinar will be approximately 30 minutes long and conclude with a question & answer forum.