The business objective of Firing Industries Ltd . is to consult with clients to select and supply technically complex process machinery & equipment including blenders, centrifuges, dryers, feeders, mixers, pulverisers, bulk materials handling and related equipment.
Clients include prominent companies in Canada in the chemical, pharmaceutical, food, mining & minerals, foundry, steel, and similar processing industries.
The prospects contacted in these industries are typically manufacturing and engineering management, project managers and consultants. The products offered are closely related to one another, frequently occurring sequentially in a process.
This enables a professional, consultative, problem-solving approach to prospects, with a comprehensive offering of equipment, together with the ability to assist in overall planning for a particular project. This approach draws unique inquiries for manufacturer-principals through synergistic cross fertilization.
We are currently looking to hire a full time position as the key point of contact between Firing Industries Ltd. and its clients: selling application systems, superior equipment knowledge, answering queries, creating proposals, offering advice and introducing new product solutions.
• organizing sales visits
• demonstrating/presenting products
• establishing new business
• maintaining accurate records
• attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• reviewing sales performance
• negotiating contracts
Promotional prospects are excellent – progression can be into senior sales roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or management.
Qualifications and training required
• MBA in Engineering, Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) OR equivalent from eligible College; or 5 plus years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous work in the Industrial machinery sector considered an asset.
• Relevant experience gained in any commercial area involving contact with customers or the general public is beneficial.
Key skills for Sales Product Application Specialist
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Commercial awareness
• IT skills
• Numerical skills
A full driving license is essential. Being able to speak more than one language fluently is also a useful skill. Position is located in St Catharines with sales travel.
If your background fits our requirements, please send your resume and cover letter attention Danielle Dubuc – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks for your interest and we will be in touch should you be selected for the interview process.