NDC Technologies is a name many manufacturing businesses trust for the best process measurement and control solutions – including Canadian companies, which get these products through Firing Industries. NDC designs, develops, and makes a wide range of these instruments for a broad scope of industries.
From food processing to metals, minerals, or textiles, NDC’s measurement and control devices help to improve productivity and product quality.
All kinds of measurement applications
NDC creates products that can handle all kinds of test and measurement applications, using a variety of non-contacting measuring techniques that work quickly and efficiently. The industries that invest in these measurement and control solutions include the following:
- Chemicals and pharmaceuticals. In-process moisture measurement for powder, granules, pastes, and slurries – both in-line and at-line.
- Film and sheet extrusion. Film-thickness and barrier-layer measurement for extruded film and sheets.
- Food processing. On-line and at-line measuring of moisture, fat, protein, oil, and baking degree.
- Metals. Thickness, coat weight, width, and flatness measurement for metals, both ferrous and non-ferrous.
- Minerals. Moisture measurements for minerals, including bulk minerals.
- Nonwovens and textiles. Basis weight and moisture measuring solutions.
- Coating, laminating, and converting. Measurement devices for coat weight, coating thickness, barrier layers, lamination, and moisture.
- Rubber and vinyl calendaring. NDC manufactures instruments to measure and control basis weight and thickness for this market.
- Pipe and tube. Automatic control and measurement of pipe and tube dimension during production.
- Tobacco and marijuana processing. Tobacco and marijuana manufacturers can count on NDC for moisture, nicotine, sugar, and temperature measurement in primary and GLT processes.
- Wire, cable, and fibre. Devices that automatically measure and control wire, cable, and fibre production.
Whatever the sector, whatever the application, NDC has a processing solution that fits the bill.
About the companies
Headquartered in Dayton, OH, NDC Technologies manufactures measurement instrumentation at facilities in the U.S. and U.K. for distribution in more than 60 countries.
Founded in 1973, Firing Industries distributes processing equipment across Canada from its head location in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont.
To learn more, contact Firing Industries’ application-sales engineers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 688-0974.