piab produces smart processing equipment for the automated world, especially vacuum conveying solutions, available in Canada through Firing Industries. Many of these products are designed for bulk and powder transfer – improving energy efficiency, productivity, and working environments for the automotive, food-processing, pharmaceutical, and other manufacturing fields.
These versatile vacuum conveying solutions by piab are perfect for a variety of applications, from bag unloading to die casting.
Innovators in vacuum technology
The piab team comprises innovators in vacuum technology whose products are versatile enough for many tasks. Firing Industriessupplies piab vacuum conveying solutions for the following applications:
- Big-bag unloading. This generally involves transferring material from a big bag into a suction pipeline. piab feed adaptors have universal interfaces to connect to bag unloading systems. Other solutions and techniques provide easier material flow, depending on the material conditions.
- Small-bag unloading. Transferring material from sacks or plastic bags into suction pipelines and conveyors. piab feed stations increase productivity here.
- Die casting. For manufacturing automotive systems and components, like engine manifolds. Vacuum conveying is ideal for conveying particulate into die-casting moulds.
- Feeding three-dimensional printers. piab vacuum conveyors can move plastic, pigments, or additives, in powder or pellet form into a hopper for 3D printing.
- Horizontal form-fill-seal. Material is vacuum-conveyed to be packaged into a hopper or filler tube. piab conveyors also move filled pouches into cartons and cases for transport at the end of the process.
- Injection moulding/pellet transfer. In this application, vacuum is used to convey plastic pellets into a hopper for moulding plastic vehicle components.
- Reclaim. Vacuum conveyors are the perfect solution for producers who want to minimize waste while maximizing productivity. Reclaim processes are being implemented in manufacturing more often today, to prevent financial loss and environmental damage.
- Transfer tablet/fragile material. This process requires a solution that is hygienic and safe and that avoids product damage. On a global level, this process is being automated because of a demand in higher productivity, both in minimizing scrap and increased production.
To learn more, contact Firing Industries’ application-sales engineers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 688-0974.