Firing Industries Ltd. is Canada’s source of intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) and more by Matcon. Now, Matcon introduces its new Knowledge Hub – a special, dedicated online service that offers a central resource hub, allowing customers to explore many of Matcon’s powder and bulk material-handling key insight articles and guides, case studies, brochures, and technical videos. This information is segmented helpfully by content type, so that visitors can quickly find and access whatever they require.
Brochures, case studies, and more
This new resource has been designed to help customers and website visitors boost their productivity by offering a wealth of information on Matcon products and services. For examples, the case studies highlight a selection of project installations and demonstrate how it is possible for companies to overcome powder-handling challenges in many different industrial sectors.
Visitors can also receive valuable help and advice from the resource section of the Knowledge Hub, which provides insights to help them with the most frequent powder-handling challenges. In addition, one can learn how to streamline every stage of the manufacturing process with Matcon’s market-leading IBCs, available from Firing Industries, in order to transport powder between different locations.
The accessible sections of the Matcon Knowledge Hub:
- White papers. Valuable insights to assist successful bulk solids processing and powder handling, on such topics as allergen handling, pharmaceutical manufacturing-plant design, and the advantages and disadvantages of standard Sports Nutrition factory layouts.
- Case studies. Success stories about how Matcon has helped customers worldwide resolve their powder-handling issues and create lean, flexible manufacturing facilities.
- Product brochures. Info on Matcon’s solutions, including its patented Cone Valve technology, plus equipment for recipe formulation, powder blending, final packing, and IBC washing.
- In-depth guides. Visitors can explore such resources as infographics, checklists, and calculators to assist them with everyday powder-handling challenges.
- Videos and animations. Numerous videos showcasing Matcon’s latest powder and bulk material-handling insights and technical information, plus how companies are boosting process efficiency and flexibility with IBCs.
With this unique resource, Matcon serves customers even more.
To learn more, contact Firing Industries’ application-sales engineers at email@example.com or (877) 688-0974.